Friday, February 6, 2009

3 day weekends

MAN OH MAN is it cold here in Pennsylvania! Mom has turned up the thermostat from 68 to 73, and I still can't keep warm. I don't know how she copes, she must have a disease, 'cause she has evidently lost all her fur, except for the hair atop her head...maybe she's a Chinese Crested.
Don't tell her, but they sure are an ugly breed.
Anyway, she is off this weekend, so we'll probably do lots of stuff together. Yesterday she left the lid to the nummies open, and just to help her out, I finished up all the peanut butter bones, and the beggin strips. I really wasn't hungry after that, but she made peperoni pizza and I ate some, just so she wouldn't feel bad. Later we had orange sherbet for dessert, and had a cuddle session on the couch. I luv weekends!

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely love your site. Would love for you to register and be a part our community.
    Cagora
    - Where Passions become Profitable

    ReplyDelete
  2. FYI - we finally posted about this award today as part of our T13.

    ReplyDelete